A Fantastic Opportunity Awaits You
Thank you for your interest in Child360’s career opportunities.
Our success depends on recruiting, hiring and retaining people who are committed to excellence and passionate about helping their communities and improving the lives of children and families.
By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop while helping shape a national model for quality universal preschool.
Child360 Attracts the Best and Brightest
At Child360, we value your skills and background and are committed to building a work environment that fosters creativity and ingenuity.
Child360 is proud of attracting a diverse workforce from a wide spectrum of business disciplines and educational backgrounds, including advanced degrees. Our employees come to us from government, as well as the nonprofit, academic and corporate worlds, providing Child360 with an organizational edge.
Competitive Salaries, Excellent Benefits
We can best meet our ambitious organizational mission by attracting high-caliber employees and rewarding them accordingly. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits to you and your family.
Child360 employees receive:
- Up to 14 days paid time off (PTO) the first year of employment
- 12.5 paid holidays and 1.5 float days
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision (75%)
- 403(b) retirement plan
Most benefits become effective on the first day of the month following your start date.
Additional benefits include:
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Flexible Dependent and Health Care Spending Accounts
- Public transportation/parking allowance
How to Apply
Here’s how to apply:
- Search for and browse our open jobs by title, department, or keyword below.
- Create a login and password to submit your resume. You can use your login and password to update your profile in our database anytime, or to apply for additional jobs. It’s that simple.
- Click here to download our employment application.
Child360 is an equal opportunity employer.