The cornerstone of Child360’s work is its coaching model–a collaborative effort between Child360 coaches and early learning educators, designed to help providers reach higher standards of excellence. By building a strong relationship with individual learning sites, coaches share a wealth of comprehensive services and resources, and lead providers in their pursuit to develop and elevate the quality of their early learning programs.
Working One-on-One With You
Child360’s coaching program pairs experienced early education professionals with teachers and directors to provide personalized guidance across a wide range of important areas, including:
- New program development/classroom start-up
- Classroom and program practice
- Family support and engagement
- Business and administration
- Child development permit support
- Application support
- Career advice and advancement
You can read the full report on the effectiveness of our coaching model here.