#GivingTuesday is around the corner, and we want your support! As the national day of giving approaches – 7 days to be exact – we came up with 7 ways your donation supports children!
1. Imagines a hopeful future:
Children who attend quality early learning programs are four times more likely to earn a college degree, stay employed longer, and earn higher incomes
2. Levels the playing field for all children, no matter their socio-economic background:
At-risk children are 25% more likely to drop out of school and 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime.
3. Advances policies that put our children first:
Every $1 invested in early learning yields a nearly $9 return to society! Children who enter kindergarten with a quality early learning foundation, have higher levels of health and face lower incarceration rates.
4. More children can have access to quality early learning programs:
Only 35% of four-year-olds, and less than 10% of three-year-olds, are receiving the high quality education they deserve!
5. Provides resources that support parents and enhance their parenting practices:
Children who have genuine meaningful conversations develop larger vocabularies, which is a strong predictor for their long-term school success.
6. Provides professional development for current educators:
“Early educators’ skills, knowledge, and well-being are inseparable from the quality of children’s early learning experiences.” – Dr. Marcy Whitebook
7. Nurtures positive brain development:
Approximately 85% of a child’s brain development occurs in the first 3 years of life
Through your donation, you are helping us on our mission to make quality early education a reality for all children.
So, please join us this #GivingTuesday, and give to Child360.
To learn more about the work you are supporting, click here.
To learn more about the #GivingTuesday movement, click here.