At Child360, the health and safety of young children, families, educators and the community is our top priority. Along with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, we are asking for you to band together to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
What you can do:
- Wash your hands, frequently and thoroughly. Child360 coaches work with providers all year long on hand-washing routines in the classroom, and one of our favorite ways to make this fun is having children sing “Happy Birthday” twice, while washing their hands. If you’re a parent, we encourage you to take-on this routine at home, and to also talk with your child’s teacher about their current hand-washing routine.
- Make sure you are using a robust, regular cleaning schedule for frequently touched surfaces.
- Sanitize eating surfaces before and after each use
- Clean all surfaces with soap and water before sanitizing
- If you use reusable towels, make sure they are washed after each use
- Use disinfectants on:
- Diaper changing surfaces
- Doorknobs & Cabinet handles
- Toileting counter tops
- Stay home if you are feeling ill and minimize close contact with others, if possible
- Do not share objects such as utensils, cups, food and drink
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands
- It is our priority that young children are safe, parents can drop their kids off knowing they are in good hands, and early learning providers feel prepared.
For more tips from LADPH on how to stay healthy during this time, click here.